MockingBird is a soft, medium toned, gray inspired by the feathers of Southwestern Mockingbird. Within Native American cultures, the Mockingbird always keeps one eye on the future and one eye on the past, the same way antiquing paint takes past aesthetic and applies it to modern trends. This color is timeless and neutral, perfect for both small and large decor.
* No priming or removing of old wax, paint or varnish!
* Adheres to most surfaces: wood, paint, brick, concrete, metal, and low-pile fabric.
* Water-Based, Low-Odor, & Low-VOCs
* Thick, rich formula provides fast and easy coverage
* Dries in a softened matte finish
How Much Antiquing Paint Will Your Project Require?
Small Projects - 18 sq. ft. or less = 4 FL. Oz. Can ($5.95)
Medium Projects - 75 sq. ft. = 16 FL. Oz. Can ($13.95)
Large Projects - 150 sq. ft. = 32 FL. Oz. Can ($21.95)
A Guide To Chalkworthy: